Certification process and documents
At the end of the process, the integrated voluntary certification system issues a joint label that guarantees:
• safety according to the Textile and Health scheme.
Applications must be submitted to the Textile and Health Association.
The evaluation of the results of the certification process and consequently the issue of the same are carried out by the Textile and Health Association.
Scheme process to obtain the Textile and Health certification:
• complete the form and forwarding it to the Textile and Health Association
• signing of the declaration of commitment and compliance
• meeting in the company
• compilation of the product sheets by the company
• compilation of the chemical product sheets by the company and by the entire supply chain